I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Shine's Genie
by LittlemissSunshine Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:10 pm

» What Good Things Happened to You Today?
by LittlemissSunshine Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:55 pm

» Inspirational Quotes
by Evie Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:08 am

» 6 Tips on How to Improve your Self-Esteem
by Night Eyes Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:27 pm

» Question time.
by Night Eyes Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:17 am

» What do you want to manifest this month?
by Night Eyes Sat Sep 02, 2017 7:55 pm

» Krishnamurti quotes
by Evie Wed Aug 30, 2017 2:36 am

» The Daily Thich Nhat Hanh
by Evie Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:51 am

» Stay Positive with Sparkle
by Night Eyes Sat Aug 19, 2017 1:39 pm

» What do you think about power places?
by Night Eyes Wed Aug 02, 2017 1:34 pm

» 13 Things You Should Give Up If You Want To Be Successful
by Night Eyes Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:44 pm

» Ever feel like Belle?
by kazoo Sat Jul 29, 2017 2:15 pm

» '5 Secrets to Wu Wei'
by LittlemissSunshine Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:27 pm

» Learning to Trust the Universe
by Night Eyes Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:34 am

» I am grateful for...
by Evie Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:47 pm

» The Giggle Thread
by Evie Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:10 pm

» How is Everyone?
by Night Eyes Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:38 pm

» Introduce yourself
by Luney Sat Jul 15, 2017 2:06 am

» Positive Affirmations
by Luney Sat Jul 08, 2017 2:53 am

» Shiny, Pretty, Happy Things
by Night Eyes Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:59 am

» Positivity app
by Night Eyes Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:35 am

» Cleaning home from negative energies
by kazoo Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:06 pm

» Share your Recipes
by Luney Mon May 08, 2017 12:39 am

September 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this week
Evie

LittlemissSunshine

Night Eyes

Gallery

Positive Affirmations

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Positive Affirmations

Post by Night Eyes on Wed May 18, 2016 8:32 am

In here we can place any positive affirmations we want, they can be for ourselves or for someone else, or if anyone is struggling to word their affirmations they can come and ask for some help I love you

so to start with:

Sparkle and Shine is growing with love and positivity more and more each day, the members feel loved and wanted and comfortable, they are feeling valued and able to express and communicate themselves in a comfortable way.

Sparkle and Shine is sending out good vibrations of Love, Peace and Positivity.
Night Eyes
Radiant
Radiant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Positive Affirmations

Post by Night Eyes on Sat May 21, 2016 12:31 pm

Today Evie is really on top of things with her work, and she's prepared mentally and physically to get through anything, she's doing fantastically at following the fitness and no complaining challenges and she feels completely amazing and magical because of it.

Luney is relaxed and calm, her homelife is serene and peaceful, she's getting her work done, the kids are sleeping well and so is she, her family life is just abundant with love and happiness, she is also completing the fitness and no complaining challenges, to her they're a piece of cake!

LittleMiss Sunshine is so full of happiness and joy it's simply contagious, everyone wants to be around her they're drawn to her like a magnet, her work and homelife are amazing right now and couldnt be more perfect, all of her hopes and dreams are coming true.

President Roosevelt really is the top dog around these parts, his creativity knows no bounds, he lights up the forum aswell as his real life, he's happy, he's motivated, he's following his bliss

Ventress is the happiest and funniest person you could ever wish to meet, she's doing so well at work and at home, she's building herself such an amazing wonderful life that is full to the brim with happiness peace and love, she is surrounded by people who love and care for her.

Matts life is a dream come true, he loves his work, his intuition guides him so well, everything can only ever go right for him, he's doing all his favourite activities and he's really grabbing everything life has to offer him with both hands, things could be more perfect for him.

Lucky Cat is happy and content, things are moving in a really positive direction for her, she has this deep knowing that everything is as it should be and is working out just like she wants and expects it to, she is truly blessed and Lucky.
Night Eyes
Radiant
Radiant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Evie on Sat May 21, 2016 12:33 pm

Aww thanks Nighty. I love you I love you I love you

Evie
Radiant
Radiant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Evie on Sat May 21, 2016 12:35 pm

Night Eyes is serene and calm, enjoying her time with her kids, and having fun with her work. She lights up every place she goes with her warmth and heart, and her nose is now completely healed. Night's vision for her own life is fulfilling itself beautifully day by day. She's enjoying bringing positivity to everyone's lives at Sparkle and Shine. I love you
Evie
Radiant
Radiant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luney on Thu May 26, 2016 11:13 am

Awww thank you I love you I can't believe I didn't see it till now Scratchhead

For you Nighty Smile

Also, speaking of affirmations Very Happy My tablet was missing for  2 days and I was panicking kids have somehow dumped it in trash, or it slipped out of the car when we went to the park.
So last night before bed I affirmed to myself- "I will find my tablet tomorrow. I will find it in the most obvious place and laugh at myself because of how I could have missed it when it was staring at me the whole time".

So today I started looking again, even though I had already moved all the furniture and looked EVERYWHERE. Then I tried to imagine how I would feel if I had already found it. A moment later I stood up without thinking, walked to the fridge and looked on top of it and there it was- staring right at me. I had looked there like 15 times at least and looked straight past it. So I DID laugh at myself for missing it Very Happy
Luney
Radiant
Radiant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Evie on Thu Jun 30, 2016 9:14 am

1. Strawberry Girl

Today, Strawberry Girl is finding the miracles in her life and enjoying time with her books and her cats. She dwells on positive thoughts.

2. drm0

Today, drm0 is enjoying watching his English skills advance more and more as he reads in English. He has the gift of learning quickly anything he desires. He is an open channel for creative ideas.

3. President Roosevelt

Today, President Roosevelt is having fun. He is doing what he loves and enjoying all the positive energy that is surging through his mind and body. He knows that all that he seeks is already within him.

4. Night Eyes

Today, Night Eyes has connected to her intuition. Her higher self guides her to make the best decisions for herself and her family. She is in the right place, at the right time, doing the right thing.

5. Luney

Today, Luney recognises abundance everywhere in her life. She is unlimited in her wealth. All areas of her life are abundant and fulfilling. Everything she does fills her with a sense of joy.

6. LittlemissSunshine

LittlemissSunshine is enjoying life. She is grateful for being alive today. It is her joy and pleasure to live another wonderful day!

I love you I love you I love you

Radiant
Radiant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by drm0 on Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:22 am

Thank you so much, Evie! I am still getting to know everyone here, but I will try to write some affirmations too:

Today, Evie lives a full of abundance life, as she always does. She's happy and joyful!

Today, Luney enjoys spending time with her husband and her children. She always manages to have plenty of time for everything she has to do!

I am sorry - I don't know the other members here very well yet. I will be back with positive affirmations for everyone as I spend more time here!

Have a great day!

drm0
Shimmering
Shimmering

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Evie on Thu Jun 30, 2016 2:17 pm

Thanks, drm0. Purple heart

Radiant
Radiant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Strawberry Girl on Thu Jun 30, 2016 4:16 pm

Thank you @Evie! I love you

Actually, today,  Strawberry Girl enjoyed gardening (cats were watching!) She is so happy with her cacti and aloe propagation project, that she can't stop smiling. Oh, and she's totally grateful that Evie posted this affirmation on 11: 14 (just sayin' Wink ).

Strawberry is so inspired today, that she wants to share a thought with all of her good friends in this forum. There you go! This one is for all of you, lovelies. I hope that you have an excellent fulfilling day, wherever you are Very Happy

The Strawberry Girl
Sparkling
Sparkling

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luney on Mon Jul 04, 2016 10:53 am

Thank you drm0 and Evie I love you Heart with ribbon

Luney
Radiant
Radiant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Eyes on Sun Jul 10, 2016 4:03 pm

Night Eyes
Radiant
Radiant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparkle on Sun Aug 14, 2016 2:08 pm

Have a great day everyone!

Sparkle
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Evie on Wed Aug 31, 2016 8:31 am

Affirmations for you all Smile

Radiant
Radiant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Eyes on Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:28 pm

Night Eyes
Radiant
Radiant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Evie on Sat Dec 03, 2016 6:12 am

Radiant
Radiant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Evie on Wed Jan 25, 2017 1:10 am

Hey everyone, I've just picked out some affirmations for you all. Smile Hope all is well with you guys.

Night Eyes

Luney

LittlemissSunshine

President Roosevelt

drm0

Strawberry Girl

kazoo

Lucky Cat

Radiant
Radiant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Eyes on Sat Jan 28, 2017 12:17 am

Thanks Evie, sending you lot's of love and positive thoughts x x x

I love this Affirmation i found by Louise Hay.

"There is always a new and better way for me to experience life. I forgive and release the past. I move into joy."
Night Eyes
Radiant
Radiant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LittlemissSunshine on Sun Jan 29, 2017 8:02 am

Awww thank you Evie that's so sweet!
I love mine.... love love love!
LittlemissSunshine
Happiness Coach
Happiness Coach

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luney on Sun Jan 29, 2017 5:52 pm

Thank you Evie, I love it and I love the colors too Smile

Here's one for you Wink

and one for Nighty since it goes so well with the one you found

Luney
Radiant
Radiant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by drm0 on Sun Jan 29, 2017 6:39 pm

Thank you, Evie!

Here's one for you all. Smile

drm0
Shimmering
Shimmering

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luney on Tue Jan 31, 2017 12:09 am

Luney
Radiant
Radiant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by drm0 on Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:10 pm

I need your help, please. I have 2 exams (”simulations” for the finals next year) and I don't know how I could approach the situation, because I need to recap in just 3 weeks all the things I've studied during the past 3 years and one of the 2 subjects is math. Sad

I really want to study, but I don't know how I could organise myself to successfully repeat (or relearn in some cases) all that amount of information in such a short period of time...

drm0
Shimmering
Shimmering

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Eyes on Sun Feb 26, 2017 10:19 am

"drm0 is organised and focused, he knows exactly what he needs to do in preparation for his exams and he feels secure that he will pass them with ease"
Night Eyes
Radiant
Radiant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by President Roosevelt on Sun Feb 26, 2017 7:08 pm

drm0 wrote:I need your help, please. I have 2 exams (”simulations” for the finals next year) and I don't know how I could approach the situation, because I need to recap in just 3 weeks all the things I've studied during the past 3 years and one of the 2 subjects is math. Sad

I really want to study, but I don't know how I could organise myself to successfully repeat (or relearn in some cases) all that amount of information in such a short period of time...  

Did your teachers give you study guides? Maybe your curriculum has several study guides and practice exams online? Maybe do a quick refresh of your notes and see which parts you're good with and which parts you struggle with so it's easier to know how to spend your time.

What helped me is to just study a lot, go over my notes and take it all in, and then after 45-60 min of that, I'll relax and visualize for 15 min, and then repeat the cycle until I'm confident (or out of time). In my visualization, I'll just imagine my work having top marks or I'll imagine myself walking into the classroom feeling confident that I'll do well. And if I mess up, I just treat it as a learning experience instead of a big failure, I just remind myself that I'll have other exams and other opportunities soon and that things just work out well for me. When the pressure feels like too much, I'll just meditate for 5-10 min.
President Roosevelt
Top Dog
Top Dog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luney on Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:40 pm

"drm0 passes all his exams easily with much better results than he expects, he is focused and relaxed and understands all the material easily".

I'm confident you will ace all exams and once you're done you'll be so proud of yourself, so relieved and have  this light feeling of having superbrain powers lol.
Maybe our wizard study queen Evie has some tips for studying fast?

It's just one of these periods that you have to chew through. Minimize social media, especially chats and all other distractions. Revise generally all the material you need to study, make a list of main subjects and topics and make a plan/calendar for the remaining days. Leave the last day or 2 just for revising the notes and everything you've learned so far.
Every morning make a study plan for the day. I usually do 35 min study followed by 10-15 min rest, then before bed time take an hour or 2 to relax, otherwise your brain will stay awake processing the stuff all night long and you won't get any rest.

Take notes when you study, but short notes, otherwise you will spend a huge junk of time just writing or recording notes. Then revise them at the end of the day and again a day or 2 before exam.

When you have a topic at hand I usually find that books and text in general have a really dry academic way of explaining things and it takes longer to understand. Almost always you can find a tutorial on Youtube that explains the same subject in a fraction of time, for history and similar subjects children's encyclopedia sites are great for easy explanations.
Luney
Radiant
Radiant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top