» What do you think about power places?
by Night Eyes Wed Aug 02, 2017 1:34 pm

» 13 Things You Should Give Up If You Want To Be Successful
by Night Eyes Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:44 pm

» Shine's Genie
by kazoo Mon Jul 31, 2017 1:46 pm

» Question time.
by Luney Mon Jul 31, 2017 3:17 am

» What Good Things Happened to You Today?
by Evie Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:03 am

» What do you want to manifest this month?
by kazoo Sat Jul 29, 2017 2:24 pm

» Ever feel like Belle?
by kazoo Sat Jul 29, 2017 2:15 pm

» '5 Secrets to Wu Wei'
by LittlemissSunshine Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:27 pm

» Learning to Trust the Universe
by Night Eyes Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:34 am

» I am grateful for...
by Evie Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:47 pm

» The Daily Thich Nhat Hanh
by Evie Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:36 pm

» The Giggle Thread
by Evie Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:10 pm

» How is Everyone?
by Night Eyes Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:38 pm

» Introduce yourself
by Luney Sat Jul 15, 2017 2:06 am

» Positive Affirmations
by Luney Sat Jul 08, 2017 2:53 am

» Shiny, Pretty, Happy Things
by Night Eyes Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:59 am

» Positivity app
by Night Eyes Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:35 am

» Cleaning home from negative energies
by kazoo Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:06 pm

» Share your Recipes
by Luney Mon May 08, 2017 12:39 am

» Inspiring Videos
by Evie Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:09 am

» Depression
by Night Eyes Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:46 am

August 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Gallery

Future You

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Future You

Post by Night Eyes on Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:01 am

Ok, so imagine you're 10 years into the future, things are completely different, you're settled, your goals are achieved, you're on a great positive path.

How does your future look? What's different in 10 years to what things are like now?

If future you could look back and give present you advice, what would it be? How would future you reassure present you that all will be ok.

What are your problems costing you right now? on an Emotional, Physical and Spiritual level?
Night Eyes
Radiant
Radiant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Future You

Post by Luney on Tue Jan 24, 2017 2:18 pm

Just a quick note, I have to leave home in a minute, so I'll come back to this, but just wanted to say that you can also think back to where you were 10 years ago and think - if you had a chance to be that person in the past and they could see your life as it is now- would they be happy? Would they be excited and looking forward to that future? I think definitely a yes for me Very Happy There are some things I may be disappointed with that didn't turn out the way I planned, but still... I think we have come such a long way.

I also have to say that I do get a fear saying that what if in 10 years your life is horrible and you are still stuck with the things you are trying to change now... affraid

Bashar has a lecture called Dialogue with your future self, where you can go in a meditative state and connect to THAT self that has achieved the success you desire (because since there are all the multiverse infinite possibilities, both poor unsuccessful you and the wealthy happy you exist) and since you have the same conscious, you can actually connect to that mind even though it's in a different point in time, you can actually have a dialogue and ask them - how did I get there? What did I do differently? How did I think or feel or behave differently that ended up with me ending up here?
Luney
Radiant
Radiant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LittlemissSunshine on Tue Jan 24, 2017 5:16 pm

My future self enjoys a lot of freedom, especially from the mind, (like being able to sleep well every night ) but also work wise. I would like to invest my time into something creative and earn a living doing what I love. My future self has an 8 year old child and a husband lol! If we don't have a child we will travel a lot together, me and my spouse. I think I can go on and on about this. I believe I will get/ achieve exactly what I have asked for. Maybe not completely the way I have in mind, but overall I am confident I will get exactly where I want to be. The thing is though, 10 years from now we will still have desires. You are never done dreaming about things. I think there will always be things that we wish but that we don't have. That's the beauty in life isn't it.. always moving forward.

I hope that ten years from now I have a better idea why sometimes things happen the way they do. I hope manifesting/ attracting things in life become easier since I will have more knowledge of how things work and more faith and trust.

Ok this turned out into a rant, let's just say I wish that 10 years from now I am lucky to be as happy as I am now and as healthy Smile
LittlemissSunshine
Happiness Coach
Happiness Coach

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Eyes on Wed Jan 25, 2017 7:56 am

I would like to think I will be in a much better place in 10 years time, working, owning my own home, driving and taking the family on lovely holidays, I hope to be doing a lot more than I am now. Although like Luney there is always the worry of what if things haven't improved or are worse? I guess we never know what's around the corner do we.

When I think back over the last 10 years I can see I have moved forward and progressed but if I'm being completely honest, I'm not where I had hoped to be, it's been a long, hard and difficult journey, but then I guess I have to take into account that i've been bringing up 3 children by myself whilst trying to get myself back on track, so maybe I expect too much of myself.

Also that may be a positive thing as I am closer to meeting my goals now than I was 10 years ago, and now with my kids being older I do have more time and freedom to focus more on myself, so this should be a very productive decade for me in terms of personal growth Smile

If future me could call back across time and give some advice, I would tell myself to just chill out a bit, stop being so hard on myself and stop stressing over the little things. I would tell myself to just take it easy and go with the flow a little more, and to just stop and enjoy the here and now, enjoy these moments in time instead of constantly worrying about the future Smile
Night Eyes
Radiant
Radiant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top