» What do you think about power places?
by Night Eyes Wed Aug 02, 2017 1:34 pm

» 13 Things You Should Give Up If You Want To Be Successful
by Night Eyes Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:44 pm

» Shine's Genie
by kazoo Mon Jul 31, 2017 1:46 pm

» Question time.
by Luney Mon Jul 31, 2017 3:17 am

» What Good Things Happened to You Today?
by Evie Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:03 am

» What do you want to manifest this month?
by kazoo Sat Jul 29, 2017 2:24 pm

» Ever feel like Belle?
by kazoo Sat Jul 29, 2017 2:15 pm

» '5 Secrets to Wu Wei'
by LittlemissSunshine Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:27 pm

» Learning to Trust the Universe
by Night Eyes Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:34 am

» I am grateful for...
by Evie Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:47 pm

» The Daily Thich Nhat Hanh
by Evie Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:36 pm

» The Giggle Thread
by Evie Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:10 pm

» How is Everyone?
by Night Eyes Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:38 pm

» Introduce yourself
by Luney Sat Jul 15, 2017 2:06 am

» Positive Affirmations
by Luney Sat Jul 08, 2017 2:53 am

» Shiny, Pretty, Happy Things
by Night Eyes Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:59 am

» Positivity app
by Night Eyes Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:35 am

» Cleaning home from negative energies
by kazoo Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:06 pm

» Share your Recipes
by Luney Mon May 08, 2017 12:39 am

» Inspiring Videos
by Evie Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:09 am

» Depression
by Night Eyes Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:46 am

August 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Gallery

Karma, and Karmic Relationships

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Karma, and Karmic Relationships

Post by Evie on Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:56 am

Do you believe in karma?

I just came across this video, and I quite like it, though I'm basically agnostic about karma.

I'll admit I mainly love it because of the calming, Renaissance-inspired music. Very Happy Oh and I really like some of the Tagore quotes....

Radiant
Radiant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Karma, and Karmic Relationships

Post by Night Eyes on Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:45 pm

Yes I beleive in Karma and Karmic relationships, I believe that everyone we get involved with, family, relationship and friends are some sort of Karmic relationship for either us to learn from or for them to learn from.
Night Eyes
Radiant
Radiant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Strawberry Girl on Thu Sep 01, 2016 11:08 pm

I'll have to watch this again, because I've been absorbed by the music hihi!

But, yes, I do believe in Karma. I agree with Nighty here. I have to add that, what you give is what you get. I've seen this happen a lot lately. Call it LoA, Karma or whatever, the type of energy you give to the world or the type of action you take, always comes back to you, even in different forms than the ones of your energy/action.

I do believe in karmic relationships, and the relativity of time, and the fact that the people we meet in our current lives are people who have been involved with us in another life. Long story, I guess. But I have felt this with certain people in my life, who have also been the ones to push me one way or another. They, the ones I feel I have been involved with in the past, always seem to appear in significant and critical times. I owe them part of my growth. And I trust them the way one would trust a soul mate.

Interesting video, @Evie, I'm watching it again Smile
The Strawberry Girl
Sparkling
Sparkling

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luney on Fri Sep 02, 2016 1:25 pm

I don't have speakers right now, so I have to watch it later, but yes I believe relationships are karmic and not just with partners, but with family members and even between us here, even if we may never  meet in real life.

I've been listening to Adamus/St Germain a lot lately and he is almost anti-LOA, but so many things that he has said have felt very liberating for me. I have definitely felt a major shift.
For example when he says "Many karmic relationships are really just parasitic and ego battles life after life, there is no need to cling to them. Let's just be done with all the lessons." I feel a relief. I feel like I have been conditioned to believe that you are born to go through all these hard lessons and chew your way through karmic relationships  and yes you get abandoned or abused and you have to be okay with everything and love it because suffering allows you to grow. Well, I'm so glad someone has finally guts to say "Fuck that! You don't need to cling to any nasty negative relationship."

Funny thing I have noticed that after that shift some people in my life that seemed to leech off of my compassion have disappeared and found new victims. I feel like air is lighter.

Another thing he says is "When you come into this life you are so oriented in finding a soul mate, while you know very well in your own soul that much of this road you will walk alone." You may find it weird, but it's very liberating for me. We are so conditioned to believe your aim is to find the  one and only and then it's forever happily ever after, your life evolves around them . And God forbid if you don't find them, what is wroooong with me? What if I don't ever find him?

Once you can let go of that necessity and pressure that there is one specific soul mate out there and it's all about them, you can just relax and enjoy your journey and if then someone comes along that you enjoy having around possibly forever, well, that's a pleasant extra. Right now there are so many people trying to force themselves into the model of what life should be, that so many girls cling to really bad relationships, in fear of being alone.
Luney
Radiant
Radiant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LittlemissSunshine on Fri Sep 02, 2016 6:48 pm

I don't know about the whole karma thing. It all sounds so complicated. I had some not so nice relationships, and I find more comfort in "well that was that and I am glad I have moved on" than the meaning behind the meaning of things. I am already an over thinker, sometimes you just wish you had one braincell that functions enough to get all the basics done…hah… ok I'll take that back universe
LittlemissSunshine
Happiness Coach
Happiness Coach

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Strawberry Girl on Sat Sep 10, 2016 8:38 pm

@LittlemissSunshine wrote:I am already an over thinker, sometimes you just wish you had one braincell that functions enough to get all the basics done…hah… ok I'll take that back universe

Not the proper way of thinking for a Virgo. Over thinking is a karmic quality every Virgo has to carry for the rest of their lives lol!! Bang head
The Strawberry Girl
Sparkling
Sparkling

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LittlemissSunshine on Sun Sep 11, 2016 9:08 pm

No no! No more thinking please!!
LittlemissSunshine
Happiness Coach
Happiness Coach

View user profile