» Inspiring Videos
by Evie Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:09 am

» Depression
by Night Eyes Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:46 am

» The Giggle Thread
by Luney Sat Apr 15, 2017 4:10 am

» News Gossip Thread
by Luney Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:23 pm

» What Good Things Happened to You Today?
by Night Eyes Fri Apr 07, 2017 7:16 am

» Waking up in the middle of the night
by Night Eyes Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:05 pm

» Today I Manifested
by LittlemissSunshine Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:16 pm

» Positive Inspiration
by Evie Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:47 am

» Five Practices for Nurturing Happiness
by Evie Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:40 am

» Learning Passion
by Night Eyes Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:37 am

» Stress in the modern world
by Night Eyes Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:26 am

July 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this week
Night Eyes

Evie

President Roosevelt

LittlemissSunshine

Gallery

Cleaning home from negative energies

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cleaning home from negative energies

Post by Luney on Thu Aug 11, 2016 11:49 pm

Have you ever done any of this? Do you notice anything different after? I remember when I was a teenager we had a period where neither me or my mom could sleep at night. My mom was told by some medium that we have negative spirit in our home that sucks our energy at night and it won't allow us to sleep. She told her to get holy water from church, buy blessed church candles and do a ritual with those. She did do it and we slept like logs after that, so who knows, maybe it was true Very Happy

http://www.housebeautiful.com/lifestyle/g3688/how-to-get-rid-of-negative-energy-at-home/?
Luney
Radiant
Radiant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cleaning home from negative energies

Post by Night Eyes on Fri Aug 12, 2016 7:59 am

I do some of these anyways without considering if they're removing negative energy

i always feel better if the windows are open and the beddings been changed, i dont know if thats an energy or psychological thing though lol

but otherwise i cant say i've noticed a difference

however, since i had my kittens last year they've pretty much found all my crystals and lost them in various parts of my bedroom i found them the other week and put them all back on my bedside table and i have been feeling a bit more upbeat Smile
Night Eyes
Radiant
Radiant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LittlemissSunshine on Fri Aug 12, 2016 9:05 am

I am a bit into feng shui so I did most of these things in my home a couple of years ago. It can really release negative energy and get the areas flowing in your life where you feel stuck. I am actually decluttering my home right now. I have been wanting to move for a long time and never realized that the clutter in my shed could be an obstacle. I almost removed everything and I feel much lighter already Smile
LittlemissSunshine
Happiness Coach
Happiness Coach

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by President Roosevelt on Fri Aug 12, 2016 9:09 am

Oh sweet Jesus H....this reminds me of when I was depressed and I had to talk to my guidance counselor and vice principal (who was an 8th grade English teacher) about it since I skipped two weeks of class. (By the way, I don't know if it's the mystery or being a rebel, but if you want girls to like you more - just skip school for two weeks Cool ) They asked me to describe my depression and I told them it feels like a demon has sucked all the joy out of my life. Next thing I knew they made me see a psychiatrist and the psychiatrist said "So I understand you believe you're possessed by a demon?" I wanted to rant but it would have made his case for meds stronger. Seriously, she taught 8th grade English, how did she not know I was using similes and metaphors? I kinda wish I actually had a demon, I'd take that little git to school with me and put Peeves to shame as I knock over piles of their paperwork, hide away their teacher's answer books, rip up homework plans, make the toilets flood, and scare the living crap out of the school leadership but oh well, I just sat there like this, pondering "What is my life?" and sympathizing with Tony Soprano:

And word about the demon business spread. My mom told my aunt about what happened....except my aunt took it the wrong way and literally thought an actual demon was haunting me. And next thing I know  she's in my room ready to burn sage and I'm like "Nah, nah, nah, nope....do I look like Bob Marley to you?" But hey, at the end of the day she's cool, she loves to shop at malls for designer clothes and has a successful career in real estate but something about spiritual/supernatural stuff gets her extra excited. We were supposed to hang out downtown but she wanted to buy me books on depression, demons, spirituality, angel stuff, and Buddhism (which I had a soft spot for). At the time, The Secret movie was popular with the media and she started talking to me about it, the importance of positive thoughts and all that jazz and I'm thinking in the back of my head "Can we just go eat now please? If The Secret can't get me some food, it's not a very good secret is it?" (Back then I was a bit of a skeptic and a cynic, I even lost my faith in God at one point and was borderline atheist/agnostic and I thought if God did exist then he's basically the boring version of Hitler and the only thing that makes sense is that God is just dog spelled backwards since dogs are better at being unconditional love than God is but hey I'll leave that teenage angsty phase of my life for another post. But I hated The Secret and still kinda do - I thought it was a marketing ploy to take advantage of desperate people.) Back to my aunt - while my stomach gently weeps with hunger she sneaked me into a Catholic Church and stole Holy Water for me and we're not even Catholic. She literally drank up one of those big bottles of San Pallegrino she carries around and dipped all the Holy Water into it when everyone wasn't looking. She told me me that whenever I feel depressed, just come to Church and steal the Holy Water lol. It tasted like rain. She sprinkled some over me and I'm like "Dude, wtf? This is a brand new shirt." And then she wanted the priest to bless me, the priest wasn't to be found so his secretary was ready to advise us. His secretary? Bloody hell, is the priest the president too? And then the secretary said his brother had depression and he thinks demons caused it too. And I wanted to say "Dude, seriously...what has my life become? It was just a metaphor man, the Bible is full of them!" After all, if a demon was really possessing me I'd be speaking Latin in a really course and creepy voice and crawling on walls like Spiderman, but the only Spiderman skill I have is enduring tight underwear that rides up the crotch and my voice was cracking here and there at the tender age of 13, I sounded like a more awkward version of McLovin from Superbad. At the end of the day, my patience was rewarded, we ate deep dish pizza at Giordano's and my demon was exorcised from me. I learned a valuable lesson that day - pizza and fried chicken will solve all of your problems. A long time ago, God gave up and decided to chill out in another multiverse which is basically a giant beach where the Angels (you know what kind  Cool ) play volleyball and there is no signal so his crappy God-phone couldn't be spammed with so many stressful text-prayers that made him facepalm at our existence , but he left pizza and fried chicken behind to save us all. The power of pizza compels you! (Ironically, when I was depressed I skipped a lot of meals but when I started healing it and eating more - especially lots of junk food - my belief in God came back haha, I guess he wasn't joking when he said he was the Bread of Life  Eating pizza ) Also, ironically - while I was healing my depression, video games helped a lot and one video game series I played a lot was Devil May Cry where you go into a haunted castle and kill demons. Something about that game made me feel that any dark force in my life - literal or metaphoric - was beatable and I think that feeling stuck with me.  Twisted Evil

But anyway, what I really wanted to say is that I was gonna make a post called "Meditating On Death" but I procrastinated on that too. The basic idea is that death represents change. Contemplating on death is like an inward journey that leads us to reflect on what we most value in life and like a paradox - it breathes new life into us by reminding us of these core values and moments that bring us closer to our true selves, without death there is no life. One of the ways to contemplate on death - which by extension of metaphor is really contemplating on the nature of change - is to clean up your nasty house. When we take time to clean up things, we have to face the past - the old things that have meant so much to us and that we once gave so much meaning to - and then we see if they have any place in the new life we're building or if they have to go. I did some cleaning of my own last month - finally organizing a pile of papers I allowed to stack up like a really shoddy tower ready to tip over. My personal space looked like the office of a man hiding under his desk as he believes his large stacks of papers and books will somehow protect him from bombardment but actually ends up crushing him instead. And when I was done, it was like my PC could finally breathe again. Poor little guy, I was suffocating him with stacks of homework nearby that was two years old. But seriously, going through that pile forced me to confront a lot of my own failures and setbacks from my past (which is why I procrastinated on it) as well as my own passions and achievements I loved, it reminded me of what I hated about myself as well as what I loved, and with that self-knowledge change felt more welcoming, like I was ready to move on in life without the past holding me back. And that's what Death does - it forces us to embrace change and inner truth, to face those dark corners of ourselves where real wisdom is found, "The cave we fear to enter hold the treasure we seek," as Joseph Campbell once wrote. After all, all of us most go through our own hero's journey and death and resurrection are big parts of it, a part of ourselves has to die for the new part of ourselves to be born. I don't know if cleaning itself plays around with energy, but it's more like cleaning brought out a different perspective in me and from that I sensed a more positive energy. As for the supernatural, I do think it's possible for ghosts, demons, and aliens to exist although I wonder if psychologically it's easier to believe in superstition than in science since superstition invites us into the spiritual dimension which is a metaphor of sorts for personal journeys and inner transformations which are also more emotionally appealing than scientific solutions. But I do think that malevolent supernatural forces out there can influence us in subtle ways...in a lot of ghost shows people wake up at specific times that are significant to the ghosts or demons and likewise incur ailments and other harms from them. 3AM is said to be the Devil's Hour or Witching Hour, the time when black magic is most effective, when paranormal activity is most prevalent and demons occur more often at this time to mock the time of Jesus's death. I remember there was a feng shui tip for rearranging things in the house to exorcise ghosts and demons. At Hindu funerals, we have a custom where we walk into our home backwards at the end of the funeral to trick evil spirits/ ghosts called jumbees from following us. How exactly walking backwards tricks them, God only knows. Knowing us, maybe they think we're dancing. But you can also escape jumbees by crossing the river since they can't follow you on water and if you leave a pair of shoes outside your front door the jumbee won't haunt you because it will spend all night trying to put on the shoes but it can't because its feet are backwards lol. As for cleaning, I don't want to do anymore of it for a long while, like dogs I don't like the vacuum much.

President Roosevelt
Top Dog
Top Dog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luney on Sat Aug 13, 2016 10:20 am

I feel much lighter too when I declutter, give a bunch of clothes to charity or just open all the windows and let sunshine and air in. Unfortunately I am cleaning every day and the house still constantly looks like a tornado went over because of the kids. For the same reason I can't really open windows for a long time (or they'd be fallen out in minutes), leave candles burning where I can admire them and crystals or pretty seashells that I'd love to have are considered chokables Rolling Eyes So it looks like my little demons like to keep me from driving their fellow demons away.

Although I do love incense and sage. My favorite way of working every day is by the window with an incense stick, relaxing music and coffee Smile

I read from somewhere (probably some Feng Shui book) about stagnant energy sitting in corners (so not demons, just stale energy) and you can freshen it up by going and clapping in the corners Very Happy
I remember when I was a teenager and had to vacuum I also vacuumed the corners of the ceiling in the room in case some evil spirit decided to sit there Laughing

Looooool Pressie, your mom could be my BFF, she's so cool Cool
When we went to the church to fetch holy water, we didn't have to steal it, however we had to go to the only Russian church we could find, cause non of the Estonian ones (mainly Lutheran) have holy water. Russian Orthodox is really glitzy like Catholic, so they had a big golden ...err...samovar-thingy with a tap, cause apparently Russians exorcise demons all the time Shruggy smiley

I think there's a whole bunch of Estonian paganist superstition and old traditions to warn off the dead and evil spirits. I remember when someone dies you had to sprinkle the way from your doorstep to the main road with small fir branches and after the funeral you had to sweep those branches out of the gate starting from door and never the other way around. I actually remember myself doing that after my grandmother died. That was not to keep the dead one's spirit wouldn't stay but it's supposedly symbolic that you sweep the death away from your home.
Luney
Radiant
Radiant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luney on Mon Aug 15, 2016 3:38 am

Funny, when Nighty said she saw an article on Facebook about burning sage, almost at the same time synchronicity would have it that a childhood friend of mine posted an article titled "Why it's important to clean and balance energy in your home".
It's in Estonian, but I read and it had some seriously interesting points, that I thought I might share.

It's got nothing to do with bad spirits or demons, just that energy is either positive or negative and if the energy in your home is negative, you will have the following symptoms:

-More bickering and fights between people that live there.
-Restless sleep, more anxiety, fears and worry.
-You feel constantly irritated or restless.
-Bad luck or lack of progress in money, job, love or health issues.
-Things break more often, you drop things more often, are clumsier or more prone to accidents.(I guess that's the answer to my complaints why all my tech things always break!)
-Sudden health issues, or long lingering health issue. If the energy is really negative, the first sign is getting multiple health issues at once.
-People living in the house are more prone to addictions, especially computer or gaming addiction, although other addictions such as alcoholism are possible.
-If somebody visits you, they tend to not relax and have fun, but are more inclined to start complaining about all their issues.
-You may feel like you are more tired at home and get more energy when you go outside.

Also, your home "records" everything you think or talk about, so it is highly recommended to take care of your fights and issues outside, especially in the nature. Fighting and bickering seriously harms the positive energy in your home. Especially dangerous is fighting in room with mirrors or in front of a mirror. Mirrors and windows need to be always clean.

Then it goes on to explain all other things that create negative energy, from dirty messy corners to closets, broken and unfixed things to synthetic materials and unhealthy plants.

It's a reaaaally long article, but from there on it describes all sorts of different rituals during moon phases and such of how to reset and reprogram the "vampire home's" energy. It has long explanations of how to use all these specific crystals around the house, so if you want Nighty, I'll translate for you later Razz
Luney
Radiant
Radiant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Eyes on Mon Aug 15, 2016 6:38 am

Yes I would love to hear more, I've been sorting the house out ready for builders to come and work on the kitchen and even just de cluttering one room and giving it a good clean up ready has made me feel much better
I wonder if our telephones need energy cleaning too?
Night Eyes
Radiant
Radiant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LittlemissSunshine on Mon Aug 15, 2016 6:18 pm

Ahhh I did many things Luney is mentioning. It's indeed not about demons, it's about releasing blockages, negative energy or the energy of people that are no longer in your life. Its doesn't necessarily mean that their energy is bad, but every now and then it's good to clear it to get the flow going again.
I noticed that it works for, but maybe only because I believe it does. It makes a shift in my vibration. Guess thats what its all about isn't it.
LittlemissSunshine
Happiness Coach
Happiness Coach

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luney on Tue Aug 16, 2016 8:50 am

After reading that article I feel like the air around me is thick and dirty. I can't wait to open all the windows, let all the light and air in and scrub every single corner of this house clean.
Luney
Radiant
Radiant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Eyes on Tue Aug 16, 2016 8:52 am

My house is so upside down right now with the builders here, i'm just holding the thought that decorating my kitchen makes it worth it in the end.
Night Eyes
Radiant
Radiant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kazoo on Tue Aug 16, 2016 4:10 pm

Lol @ PR, too funny! giggle

I know I definitely feel better when my space is clean and uncluttered. I cannot focus when there is a mess around me (I can barely focus when everything is clean!) so I do my best to keep everything in order.

I do wonder how one might be able to change the energy of a workplace? We can't very well clap in corners, sprinkle our co-workers with holy water and burn sage at work. (Well, not at most places anyway!)

In an office setting you might be able to keep a crystal on a desk and that sort of thing but in other settings that wouldn't be an option. Any ideas?
kazoo
Glowing
Glowing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by President Roosevelt on Tue Aug 16, 2016 5:04 pm

LOL My grandma was a big believer in ghosts and supernatural stuff and she thought Ganesh sticks and waving garlic around people's faces would keep demons at bay and heal sickness. Imagine waving garlic in your boss's face to exorcise him of the demon that won't promote you lol.
President Roosevelt
Top Dog
Top Dog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luney on Sat Aug 20, 2016 6:39 am

kazoo, maybe you can do some workplace white voodoo Very Happy
You know how they use the doll as a representative of the person. Maybe if you make a little model of workplace as a representative copy of workplace, grab a lock of your boss's hair (scratch that last bit Wink ) and use some rituals to symbolically purify the energy of the workplace, I wonder if that would work hmmm Very Happy
I wonder if you placed the model on a bagua, and put specific crystals or symbols on each areas such as the feng shui money frog on the money corner (far left corner when looked from the main entrance), I wonder if the business of the place seriously improved too.

Anyway, I had a big scrub up and I feel much better. There is still lots of fixing and clearing to do, but I feel lighter already. Funny thing is that the universe seems to help me with it. I was just thinking a couple days ago, that feng shui usually also involves the garden and mine is a right overgrown jungle. The thing is that because the ground in the back garden is not very even, it has grown some big bushes of grass up to  my chest and our lawn mower is too weak to cut them down, it just jams up and dies. So not much I can do with this wilderness.

Then next day we were going out and see there's an old guy that moved in next door to the house that had been empty for a long time. He asked my husband if we didn't mind if he mowed our yard, because he has one of those big lawn mowers you sit on and ride around. He said he's bored (he's one of those 70 year old handymen who hate just sitting around) and there's no point in turning the machine on for just his own yard. So when we came back both our front and back yards were mowed and looking really neat.

It's extra funny because lately I've been doing this meditation where you allow everything you need to just come to you, without even thinking what it may be, just any need fulfilled.  cheers
Luney
Radiant
Radiant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kazoo on Sun Aug 21, 2016 3:26 pm

My boss is actually (usually) ok (these days...) but you know how it can be at some workplaces - one or two negative people can get a bunch of people complaining.

You know the types who think they can run the place better than the managers and feel that they have to let everyone know it. Or the slackers who don't want to do their jobs so others have to step up and pick up the slack to get things done so people get resentful. It's pretty typical stuff that exists at most workplaces but ends up affecting the overall atmosphere at times.

Maybe this isn't the right thread to expand on that type of dynamic...since it's more about the people than the space but I was thinking that an overall transformation of the energy in the place might create more harmony with the people.
kazoo
Glowing
Glowing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kazoo on Thu Aug 25, 2016 7:31 pm

Ugh, after being away for almost two two weeks I am finally back home and I had quite a morning filled with things spilling and breaking. swearing

I think I might need to apply some of this stuff. It's too hot to open windows and let in fresh air right now. I recently bought a huge Peace Lily hoping it would not only improve the air quality and well, add some peace to my space but no difference so far. Scratchhead I love plants, does anyone know anything about using plants to change the energy of a space?

I am definitely open to placing some crystals too but I'm not too familiar with crystals and where to get started. Any advice?
kazoo
Glowing
Glowing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LittlemissSunshine on Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:12 pm

I have rose Quartz on both sides of the bed since they connect you to love, not only romance but love in general. This one is connected to the heart chakra just like jade and aventurine. It actually depends on your personal situation. Are there any areas in your life that you want to improve and do you have some personal development goals, for Instance insecurities can be an obstacle in life, there are many crystals that can help you with that.
LittlemissSunshine
Happiness Coach
Happiness Coach

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kazoo on Fri Aug 26, 2016 3:10 am

Thanks LMS, rose quartz is probably the only crystal I'm really aware of. I am going to have get some.

I guess you can kind of feng shui the whole deal and put the appropriate colored crystals in the proper places?

I mean who couldn't use some extra money or more energy? Are there crystals for that?

I know I mentioned ages ago that I had a little fountain that I really enjoyed. It had a little light and the sound of running water soothed me. Unfortunately it broke. Neutral so I am thinking of getting another one and adding that to the mix should help too, right?

I know there is a lot of feng shui being discussed here but that's the whole point of feng shui, right? To create positive energy?

Also, how about with candles, not just the colors of candles but the scent? If burning sage is supposed to clear negative energy are there certain scented candles that can do the same thing?
kazoo
Glowing
Glowing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Eyes on Fri Aug 26, 2016 12:05 pm

Citrine is the crystal for wealth Kazoo, pop a tumblestone in your bag or your purse, it also cleans the other Crystals energies Smile
Night Eyes
Radiant
Radiant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LittlemissSunshine on Fri Aug 26, 2016 3:02 pm

Ah yes I wanted to recommend citrine as well Smile By the way harmatite is also good to neutralize your crystals. So citrine is yellow and you can place that in the yellow area of your home, which is the center of your home. That is for good luck, if you want to activate your wealth corner you have to activate south east corner. I am not familiar with scent even though I know they have a good effect on your mood and therefore vibration, but it's the burning of the candles and inscence that activates the areas. So you can also place a yellow candle next to your crystal.

Actually the awesome thing about crystals is that you can also wear them. I have many bracelets that I wear. If you want to know which crystal is good for you go with your gut feeling. Anyways you can start with the citrine first and go from their. Since citrine is yellow you can also do some meditation for your yellow chakra.

Fountains are really good for the flow in your home but... It depends on where you place them. Since feng shui works with the five elements water, earth, fire and so on, you cannot place water in your fire area or the other way around. I have to check that for you if you are interested in that.

There are many crystals that can work for more energy. Turqois works for good health overall and for wealth but it depends a bit on the area where you are stuck in.

LittlemissSunshine
Happiness Coach
Happiness Coach

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kazoo on Fri Aug 26, 2016 4:04 pm

Interesting, guys, thanks! Thanks for the graph that includes the crystals, I don't think the other ones I've before included them.

My birthstone is golden topaz or citrine so I think I already have some citrine jewelry (not sure if the stones in each piece are citrine or topaz...does that even matter?) I suppose wearing that jewelry would also have a "cleansing" affect on our own personal energy?

OMG, I just realized I have a full length mirror framed with this fancy frame of (fake, I'm sure) citrine...I wonder if that could be used for any kind of "cleansing ritual" or something? Since we've mentioned both mirrors and stones...
kazoo
Glowing
Glowing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Eyes on Fri Aug 26, 2016 5:33 pm

I love Snowflake Obsidian, I got a bracelet made out of it last year because its meant to be amazing for Anxiety and i keep some by my bedside along with some Rose Quartz, Blue Agate and some other things

I also have Zebra Jasper dotted about http://www.crystalwind.ca/crystalsandgems/crystals-in-depth/zebra-stone-the-yinyang-stone

and Smokey Quartz is a good grounding stone, also good to put by electricals to keep the energy clear Smile
Night Eyes
Radiant
Radiant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luney on Sun May 28, 2017 2:59 am

I might have to dust off this thread and do some sort of energetic cleaning or ritual, because I've felt like lately there's just been a series of unfortunate events and many of them match with the 'Sick house symptoms  list'  Scratchhead
Not the fighting and bickering bit, but things constantly breaking around the house, unexplained health issues etc.
First off 4 of our aquarium fishes died one by one for no reason, then my husband woke up with his finger purple and swollen twice to its size for no reason again, went to ER and the doctors just shrugged their shoulders saying they don't know what it is, no broken bones or tissues, then Iris got really sick, high fever and constant vomiting, yesterday same thing with Ryder...
Everything is breaking or leaking, yesterday I discovered the sink is not draining out of the blue, my fairy lights stopped working, today my car battery was completely dead and we spent literally the whole day trying to jump start it, now I'm going to worry it will randomly die in summer heat when I'm out grocery shopping or whatnot... sigh...

It's not really anything serious and I know I have vast majority of my life going right, especially knowing there are so many more people with real problems ,  but I did have a serious "Ughhh, seriously universe swearing !!!" moment today. Jumping to that other thread about changes I must be really adaptable, because until today I barely paid attention, felt worried or made any connections between anything hmmm
Luney
Radiant
Radiant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Eyes on Sun May 28, 2017 11:34 am

Awww Luney I know what you mean we seem to all be under the weather and in a negative place in my house too, nothing major but it's like a funk we can't quite snap out of! maybe the second half of the year will be better!

I've also lost my Rose Quartz so I need to get some more.
Night Eyes
Radiant
Radiant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luney on Mon May 29, 2017 11:29 pm

Oh no, sending hugs I love you I love you I love you Must be something in the air, I've heard a lot of people saying things are not going quite right lately.

Funny just after reading this I went on Instagram and saw a picture of a hand holding up Rose quartz, so I thought "Oh nice, you found it fast!" and then realized it was a totally different friend laugh synchronicities...
Luney
Radiant
Radiant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Eyes on Tue May 30, 2017 12:25 pm

Yes maybe 2017 is just a bit of a lull or low point for people hmmm

haha I wish I had found it that fast!
Night Eyes
Radiant
Radiant