» What do you think about power places?
by Night Eyes Wed Aug 02, 2017 1:34 pm

» 13 Things You Should Give Up If You Want To Be Successful
by Night Eyes Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:44 pm

» Shine's Genie
by kazoo Mon Jul 31, 2017 1:46 pm

» Question time.
by Luney Mon Jul 31, 2017 3:17 am

» What Good Things Happened to You Today?
by Evie Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:03 am

» What do you want to manifest this month?
by kazoo Sat Jul 29, 2017 2:24 pm

» Ever feel like Belle?
by kazoo Sat Jul 29, 2017 2:15 pm

» '5 Secrets to Wu Wei'
by LittlemissSunshine Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:27 pm

» Learning to Trust the Universe
by Night Eyes Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:34 am

» I am grateful for...
by Evie Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:47 pm

» The Daily Thich Nhat Hanh
by Evie Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:36 pm

» The Giggle Thread
by Evie Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:10 pm

» How is Everyone?
by Night Eyes Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:38 pm

» Introduce yourself
by Luney Sat Jul 15, 2017 2:06 am

» Positive Affirmations
by Luney Sat Jul 08, 2017 2:53 am

» Shiny, Pretty, Happy Things
by Night Eyes Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:59 am

» Positivity app
by Night Eyes Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:35 am

» Cleaning home from negative energies
by kazoo Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:06 pm

» Share your Recipes
by Luney Mon May 08, 2017 12:39 am

» Inspiring Videos
by Evie Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:09 am

» Depression
by Night Eyes Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:46 am

August 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Gallery

Dissolve problems/ how to switch to parallel universes

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dissolve problems/ how to switch to parallel universes

Post by LittlemissSunshine on Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:49 am

So I have been reading this book with the title above and I realize that even though I know about the loa for a couple of years now I never really applied it correctly.

I have manifested many things in life without ever doing any techniques, that makes you wonder if there isn't an easier way to attract things in life and ofcourse there is.

This book has a somewhat new approach for me. It states that by only acknowledging the situation/problem and getting into a neutral state towards it the problems resolve by themselves. You don't deny their existence, nor treat them as a problem in anyway. They are just there in a reality that you might not be totally content with but you can easily switch to an alternate reality by going to an alternate reality where the problem doesnt even exist. Think About it, we spend days worrying About something but most of the time the problem isn't even present. For instance you are only aware of your debt once you make some payments. Most of the time you don't do that which means that situation is not there at that time. You acknowledge it for a second and then move on. It's the other state of mind, the alternate reality where the problem doesn't exist, that take practice.

When I start to think about my life I tend to worry about so much things. But there are also other things in my life that I never worry about. Money for instance, I never worry by money and it doesn't mean that I never had lack of it but I also managed to trust that it would come to me, and it did! I am actually really content with that part of my life. I can always do the things I want.

As soon as you stop the moment of worrying your reality start to shift. Now the book doesn't say ignore current reality. When you ignore it you mind will try to find a way do deal with it, focus on it and that's how the problem continue to exist. Just acknowledge the existence for a second. Do not try to think of ways to solve it, do not deny it, those are all vibrations in which the situation will keep existing. Simply switch to the alternate reality where the problem does not exist. Where everything is already what your want.

Well I wanted to share this. I am trying this right this minute and feel really good about it!
LittlemissSunshine
Happiness Coach
Happiness Coach

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dissolve problems/ how to switch to parallel universes

Post by Night Eyes on Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:11 am

Thanks for this Lms, yes i do find the more i focus on a problem the worse it all becomes, i have noticed that if i just stop fretting and worrying over it, sometimes it does work itself out.

I'm trying to build a mental philosophy of 'Things always turn out right in the end'
Night Eyes
Radiant
Radiant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Glimmer on Fri Aug 05, 2016 7:58 am

Thanks for this, LMS. Very Happy I'm a bit skeptical of the universe-switching methodologies out there, but I think many can be helpful. This thread reminds me of this:

http://thebachbook.com/enter-parallel-universe/
Glimmer
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LittlemissSunshine on Fri Aug 05, 2016 12:57 pm

Well you know we switch realities all the time even when we manifest the same. By repeating the same things we manifest the same reality, by changing our inner being we change our reality. It's not a complicated thing he is talking about either, it's just a shift in perception and it takes some mental effort to let go of worries, analyzing or problem solving.
LittlemissSunshine
Happiness Coach
Happiness Coach

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kazoo on Sat Aug 06, 2016 2:07 pm

Thanks for this topic!

I do think it's not so much switching to another reality where the problem doesn't exist, but rather re-framing the issue so that it's not a problem.

To use the debt example, debt in itself is neither good nor bad. It just IS. WE are the ones who assign our beliefs about debt to the situation, so if we think debt is something to be stressed about then that will be our reality. If we can change our mindset, as LMS said, to it just being something neutral, then our problems literally disappear because we no longer identify those things as "problems."
kazoo
Glowing
Glowing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Eyes on Sat Aug 06, 2016 2:26 pm

How do we change something like that to be something neutral?
Night Eyes
Radiant
Radiant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kazoo on Sat Aug 06, 2016 2:42 pm

Good question NE.

I think sometimes monitoring our "self talk" helps.  If we get a bill in the mail and it stresses us out, trying to pause, take a look at our thoughts about it and perhaps think about how we can re-frame the situation?

I am hardly a master of this but I do try to remember that again, nothing is inherently good or bad, that it's my perspective that makes it so.  We have the power to define the events in our lives and the situations in which we find ourselves so why would we define them negatively and in ways that make us feel bad? (It makes absolutely no sense at all but that's what we often find ourselves doing!)

It takes practice but I think making sure that you get that pause in before the thoughts start to snowball and run away helps.
kazoo
Glowing
Glowing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Eyes on Sat Aug 06, 2016 2:47 pm

Thanks Kazoo i really would like to make debt a neutral thing for me as it is something i struggle with

right now i have a situation that shouldnt be a problem for me at all, but some company is on my back and clearly lying to keep me in debt with them, and instead of it getting better it seems to be getting worse.. i've been spending the morning trying to reframe it as its happening because something positive will come out of it for me eventually.

but i'm not finding it easy lol
Night Eyes
Radiant
Radiant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kazoo on Sat Aug 06, 2016 2:52 pm

This thread was really good timing for me too, and it's a total synchronicity that LMS mentioned debt in the OP because I was just getting ready to rant in my journal (I keep a word document...) about my student loans but I decided to check here first and with this thread I was able to pause and re-frame what I was thinking about it!

I love it when stuff like that happens!
kazoo
Glowing
Glowing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LittlemissSunshine on Sun Aug 07, 2016 8:54 am

He describes in his books how you can get a neutral feeling about your situation. It basically comes down to this. First you acknowledge the situation. This is very important. You are going to get the role of observer. If you are worried or mad or sad, it's ok. Suppressing feelings is never an option but if you manage just to observe your feelings without giving it meaning you will notice you will get neutral. Once you have managed to do that you have stopt the momentum of the same. Now close your eyes and concentrate. You have to make a shift in your mind from the point you are now to a point where the whole situation doesn't exist. Just by intending to get away from your situation the shift had already been made. How would your world look like if the situation wasn't there? Take yourself to that point everytime you start to struggle. Focus on other things.

I have been trying this for about a week now and instead of crying my eyeballs out everyday I managed to find inner peace. I sleep way better since I stopped focussing on bad sleeping nights as well. So it definitely works. It takes some mind training in the beginning though but you know I see it as a game to distract my mind from all there is. Be playful about it and keep it simple.
LittlemissSunshine
Happiness Coach
Happiness Coach

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kazoo on Sun Aug 07, 2016 3:18 pm

I like that idea LMS, thanks for sharing!

Since discovering LOA I know I've definitely gotten a lot better about getting to that neutral place. It was definitely easier to get there in some areas than others, for sure and I'm definitely not saying that I never get upset, frustrated or disappointed but I'm so much better about accepting things and knowing that it all happens for a reason to get me to my ultimate goal.

I do think that having a mindset that "OK, this sucks but it's happening for a reason" has definitely helped me keep emotions in check and allows me to recover from things much more quickly.

I also definitely see looking back how a lot of the stuff that really upset me in the past ended up working out for the best anyway. I think if we can identify those things like a job we didn't get (but ended up getting something better) or a relationship that didn't work out (but we ended up meeting someone better) we can put our current circumstances in perspective as well and know that these things will end up working out for the best in the end. That might help in getting to that neutral place.
kazoo
Glowing
Glowing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LittlemissSunshine on Sun Aug 07, 2016 6:54 pm

That definitely helps getting to that neutral place. Thank you for mentioning it. I am not always little miss sunshine. I am usually little miss too much effort Wink Even with this I think I am trying to force myself too much into that neutral place. There is always so much to learn. Don't you guys have that? When you think you are in a good place and before you know it you are back at step one and you are like what happened lol
LittlemissSunshine
Happiness Coach
Happiness Coach

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Evie on Mon Aug 08, 2016 7:02 am

^ Yes, this happens to me too. I try so hard, all the time, in many ways. I am your Little Miss Effort twin! Getting into the right state of mind/energy/whatever is one of the ways I try too hard (and then of course, me being who I am, when it doesn't work out I stress even more, which makes it harder to get into the good place!)...

I think kazoo's "this is happening for a reason" is such a good - mantra, if you will - to have. Just accepting that right now things are not so great, and stopping to try to force myself into a better place, ironically seems to release some of the negativity and make it easier to get back to neutrality and normalcy. But though I know this in theory, usually I find it hard to put into practice.

Recently I have been thinking more and more about Zen and Taoism. I think Alan Watts said once that the key word in Zen is "let". Let things happen, let things be the way they are. Stop trying to force and control. Just let it all be just as it is.

I'm so good at clinging. This is a nice, simple article about how to let go of stress:
http://zenhabits.net/cling/

Radiant
Radiant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LittlemissSunshine on Mon Aug 08, 2016 1:45 pm

Hahaha! I really like that little miss effort image. High five little miss effort sister Wink maybe we should support eachother in not making too much effort. Are you by any chance a Virgo as well? Virgo's tend to do it all the time.
LittlemissSunshine
Happiness Coach
Happiness Coach

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Evie on Tue Aug 09, 2016 4:24 pm

Oh yes, let's be each other's Little Miss Effort sisters! It'll be lots of fun to let go of that effort together. Wink

I wish I was Virgo, such a nice sign. I'm Capricorn -- very very stubborn
(like Scarlett O'Hara Very Happy ).

Radiant
Radiant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LittlemissSunshine on Tue Aug 09, 2016 7:00 pm

Yes high five! Little miss too much effort sisters, loving it Smile

Never underestimate your own sign nor the stubbornness of a Virgo Wink
LittlemissSunshine
Happiness Coach